adsense

2010-03-31

短篇英文作文

    You win some; you lose some. That is life. It is important to bear this in mind, especially when you fail. Everyone who has achieved success in life has faced setbacks at one time or another. Therefore, to fail is no disgrace, as long as you can learn from experience.
    When I was in junior middle school, I seldom brushed up the lesson which had been taught on that day. But when an exam was near, I began to burn the midnight oil in order to pass it. One night in preparation for the next day's final exam, I suddenly fainted. When I recovered my senses, I found myself in a hospital. After that I have changed my studying habit. 

這篇就是我的英文作業  期中考前要背道滾瓜爛熟


--
http://www.hgjh.hlc.edu.tw/assist1/assist/spc/culver/short126-140.htm
ps:如果想要找的人  記得要ctrl + f 一下

沒有留言:

張貼留言